5 Days Face to Face + work to complete afterwards
Cost : $1150 (60% Off Now - Christmas Special Sale).
Our BSB41415 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety qualification aims to give students the underpinning knowledge required to as-sist in managing WHS within the workplace. If you are interested in obtaining a quote for group training, call CBD College phone 1300 616 218.
This qualification is particularly suitable for people working in a work health and safety (WHS) role that may or may not work under supervision. They may provide leadership and guidance to others and have some limited responsibility for the output of others.
Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety (BSB41415) requires completion of 10 units of competency (5 core units and 5 electives). BSB41415 has been packaged by CBD College to meet the packaging rules as follows:
5 Core Units chosen from the WHS units:
* BSBWHS402 - As-sist with compliance with WHS laws
* BSBWHS403 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
* BSBWHS404 - Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk as-sessment and risk control
* BSBWHS405 - Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
* BSBWHS406 - As-sist with responding to incidents
5 Elective Units
* BSBWHS408 - As-sist with effective WHS management of contractors
* BSBWHS410 - Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
* PUAWER002B - Ensure workplace emergency prevention procedures, systems and processes are implemented
* BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
* BSBWHS505 - Investigate WHS incidents
CBD College is also 100% Australian owned and has been a Registered Training Organisation for over a decade. We specialise in providing training programs to achieve timely and cost effective solutions for our clients.
Melbourne Training Location :
Bourke St Level (Ground Floor),
The Paramount Retail Centre,
108 Bourke St, Melbourne, VIC 3000